Concerned about what your children do on their mobile phones? Worried that they might be making the wrong choices and misusing their electronic devices?
Well, you need not be worried anymore, because I recently discovered the PhoneSheriff, which enables you to know exactly what your kids are doing on their phones, and I’m going to review it for you so that you can also take advantage from it.
Updated: October 2017!
What is Qustodio?
Qustodio is a software program designed specifically for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Android, and Windows smartphones. This is the best way for parents to monitor where their kids are, view their text messages, call logs, see what websites they go through, and know whether there is any inappropriate content on their phones.
What made me think that this app is better than others?
It has a user-friendly interface makes it easier for everyone to use it; you need to have no advanced knowledge of electronics and/or the internet usage.
How Does It Work?
Qustodio runs while collecting information for you. Personally speaking, the best thing that I think that this app provides is that parents also don’t need to jailbreak their child’s iPhone!
All the features that it promises you work great, and you can buy it without having the hesitation that the app won’t work well with every iPhone or Android or anything like that.
Features: How it’s beneficial for parents?
- Text Messages – view all text messages both sent and received. It also lets you view MMS
- iMessage and Whatsapp – view iMessage and Whatsapp chat conversation
- Call Logs – view call logs along plus feature of call time restrictions
- Real Time Location Tracking – see where your kids have been all the day viewing their locations
- Contacts Blocking – block unwanted numbers
- Photos and Videos – view photos plus videos they’ve stored on target device
- Safari Bookmarks – all the web pages bookmarked on Safari
- Internet History – list of all websites browsed and videos watched
- Block Websites – block categories wise websites
- Instant Alerts and Notifications – get notified about profanity, geofencing and SIM change
- Apps Installed – the apps installed on your child’s device saved by your kids on their devices
The app accesses all the pictures, videos, call logs, texts, and other information on the device that is tracked. It makes copies of it all and sends them to the subscriber’s smartphone, who can view it all through the subscriber’s control panel.
Hence, you are constantly updated about your kids’ activities on their smart devices.
Without the Qustodio?
If you don’t have the app installed, you will face a lot of issues with your children, some of them being:
- Not knowing your kids’ friends
- Being unaware if there is sexually explicit content on your child’s phone
- Your child may spend too much time on his phone and this may end up affecting performance in school
This software is free – best and you can monitor as many devices as you want with a single license.
Getting Help and Customer Support
For your guidance, the Qustodio app provides a well build a Support system. Going through its Support Panel, I found the following components to it:
- User’s guide about the product
- Set of instructions on how to download and use the app for best results
- To make things even simpler, it also gives the user an option to chat online with a support technician
How to Get Qustodio?
Nobody needs more reasons than the ones mentioned above to get their hands on the Qustodio app. Before buying it, they offer you a 7-days free trial, for which you don’t need to provide your credit card information.