If you have decided to buy a spyware for iPhone but worried that you’re not tech-savvy enough to understand all those complex installation procedures, you have landed on the right page.
In this post, we’ll very simply walk you through the steps of installing spyware on an iPhone and we can guarantee that not only will you be done with it in minutes; you’ll feel like a pro at the end of it!
So let’s get started!
Step by Step Guide to Installation
1. Choose the spyware that you need
You have probably already done this before coming here but if not then choose the best iPhone spyware for your particular needs. If you are looking to monitor your kids or any family member, this post will help you throughout the process of installation.
- Check and be sure of the make and model of your target iPhone. The apps like mSpy and Spyera
- work fine on iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus and iPad models. Now
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
3. Jailbreak the device
- Make sure the iPhone is jailbroken - here’s how to jailbreak an iPhone. However, if you’re monitoring your kids, then mSpy is a brilliant alternative because it allows you spy on iPhone without jailbreaking.
Related: Best iPhone Spyware Not Jailbroken
4. Choose the desired plan
- Considering the relevant phone model, choose the desired package plan of your chosen spyware and purchase it.
5. Read the installation instructions
- You will receive the respective installation instructions with activation code in your email (they differ slightly between various sof
- tware, hence we’re not generalizing them here). Carefully read through them and make sure you understand every bit.
- If you don’t you can leave a comment here and we’ll get back to you OR get customer support from your respective spy software website.
6. Get Hold of the iPhone
- Get hold of the target iPhone. Now this can be a bit tricky if you suspect your better-half of cheating and want to install the spyware to monitor their phone. So you can either gift them a new iPhone with the software installed OR ask them for their phone to make a quick call so that they unlock it for you.
7. Put Spyware on the iPhone
- Yoo-hoo! You got the phone! Now simply install the software on it by following the instructions you received in your mail (number 5 above).
8. Restart the device
- Restart the phone. If your significant other wonders why you did that then just go “Oops! I don’t know what happened; it just shut down in the middle of the call! Does it have battery issues?” *evil grin*.
9. Wait for few minutes
- Wait 20-30 minutes for the spyware to retrieve all the data from the phone and upload it to your online control panel.
10. You are done!
- Tadaa! That’s it! Congratulations, you’re now successfully installed a spyware on iPhone! Log on to your control panel and start monitoring away using your computer or smartphone.
Can Spyware be Installed Remotely on iPhone?
You can remotely install spyware on iPhone but in that case, you need iCloud credentials of target iOS device for remote monitoring.
If iCloud backup is not activated on the phone, you may need to physically access the device. Nothing is installed on the target phone and you do all process on your computer with an internet connection.
For remote installation, you do not need to jailbreak the target device and can spy on the phone without physical access to it.
In this case (we discussed in simple steps), you need to hold the target device for few minutes to complete the installation process.
What’s the online control panel, you ask?
The online control panel is an amazing facility that comes with your purchased spyware.
After installing the spy software on an iPhone, all the calls, texts, photos, IM conversations like Whatsapp, Viber, Skype and emails on the target iPhone will be available on your online control panel, neatly categorized.
All you have to do is log in with your password (you’ll receive it along with the installation instructions in your mail) and start exploring the hidden treasures of your target iPhone.
Features of the Control Panel
Along with the phone data mentioned above, you will find maps in your online control panel. Using them you can track the target iPhone’s GPS location in real time and also the specific route they took on a particular outing.
There’s another cool feature called Geofencing that you can employ. It allows you to mark “safe” and “restricted” areas on the map in the control panel. Every time your target iPhone leaves the safe areas or enters restricted ones; you’ll receive alerts via text/mail or both.
Over to you…
We’ve tried our best to make the installation process easier for you and hope that it’s now clear as day. If you have still got queries, either give us feedback through comments and we’ll surely help you out or you can visit the website of your chosen spyware and get online technical support from them.