Concerned about what your children do on their mobile phones? Worried that they might be making the wrong choices and misusing their electronic devices?
Well, you need not be worried anymore, because I recently discovered the PhoneSheriff Investigator Edition, which enables you to know exactly what your kids are doing on their phones, and I’m going to review it for you, so that you can also take advantage from it.
What is Phonesheriff Investigator?
Phone Sheriff Investigator is a software program designed specifically for Apple products, like iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and is the best way for parents to monitor where their kids are, view their text messages, call logs, see what websites they go through, and know whether there is any inappropriate content on their phones.
Note, however, that this app is NOT for any other devices, such as Android and Blackberry, and will only run on iOS.
What made me think that this app is better than others?
Its user friendly interface makes it easier for everyone to use it; you need to have no advanced knowledge about electronics and/or the internet usage.
Considering that I count myself as no software expert, I had no difficulty in utilizing full benefit from it.
How It Works?
Phone Sheriff Investigator runs while collecting information for you. Personally speaking, the best thing that I think that this app provides is that you don’t need to jailbreak your child’s iPhone!
You can simply install it on your laptop or PC, and log in with your Apple ID.
All the features that it promises you work great, and you can buy it without having the hesitation that the app won’t work well with every Apple product or anything like that.
How it’s beneficial for parents?
- Text Messages – view text messages
- iMessage – view iMessage chat conversation
- Call Logs – View call logs
- GPS Locations – See where your kids have been all the day viewing their locations
- Contacts Blocking – Block unwanted numbers
- Photos and Videos – View photos they’ve stored
- Safari Bookmarks – All the webpages bookmarked on Safari
- Account Details – List of all account details
- Notes – All notes saved by your kids on their devices
The app accesses all the pictures, videos, call logs, texts, and other information on the device that is tracked. It makes copies of it all, and sends them to the subscriber’s smartphone, who can monitor it all through the subscriber’s control panel.
Hence, you are constantly updated about your kids’ activities on their electronic gadgets.
Without the Phonesheriff
If you don’t have the app installed, you will face a lot of issues with your children, some of them being:
- Not knowing your kids’ friends
- Being unaware if there is sexually explicit content on your child’s phone
- Your child may spend too much time on his phone and this may end up affecting performance in school
This software will cost you $79 which is a lifetime license – best value and you can monitor as many devices as you want with a single license.
Getting Help and Customer Support
For your guidance, the Phone Sheriff app provides a well built Support system. Going through its Support Panel, I found the following components to it:
- User’s guide about the product
- Set of instructions on how to download and use the app for best results
- To make things even simpler, it also gives the user an option to chat online with a support technician
How to Get Phonesheriff Investigator?
Nobody needs more reasons than the ones mentioned above to get their hands on the Phone Sheriff app. Before buying it, they offer you a 7-days free trial, for which you don’t need to provide your credit card information.